Afternoon Parent Pick-Up and Parking Lot Procedures
Spratley Student Pick up Procedures
Please refer to the map above for more information.
These are the recommended procedures for picking up your children at Spratley Gifted Center. Please follow these procedures exactly and consistently.
Note: Please do not exceed 5 MPH while on school property.
Note: Do not enter the bus lanes from the parking lot. This is an illegal turn and is subject to police ticketing.
- Pick up during school hours: You may pick up your child any time from the school office. You may park in the Bus lanes in the front of school if your car is gone by 2:30 PM otherwise please park in the assigned spaces in the parking lot.
- Pick up for all students:
- You will need a colored pick up pass to pick up your child at the school side entrance. Students will be released at 3:50 PM.
- You may pick up your child via the car pick up lane otherwise please park in the assigned spaces in the parking lot and walk up to the side entrance to pick up your child. Please be aware of all traffic as you walk your child to your car.
- Do not park in any traffic lanes to pick up your child. Cars are using these lanes to enter and exit the school and can be dangerous to the other children and parents.
- Do not park in the reserved Principal, Vice-Principal and teacher spaces to drop your child.